Nothing is more wonderful than celebrating the next great year with a party of fun, laughter, and fun. 60th birthday celebration is a way to honor them for their life achievements. It will be very happy for them when you celebrate it creatively. You can invite all your family, friends, and colleagues. You can celebrate your loved one’s 60th birthday with the given ideas.
Do check this: spiele zum 60. geburtstag
- Timeline madness
- Over-the-hill party games
- Couple question and answer game
- Never have I ever game
- The bowl game
- Puzzle games
- Fun fact
- Blindfold games
- Find the photos of the honoree from their every stage of life.
- Arrange a screened room and ask every guest to try to arrange the honoree’s photo in chronological order.
- Add some funny pictures to make the game even more fun.
- In the final ask the honoree to announce the winner and present a gift to the winner.
OVER THE HILL PARTY GAMES
- Age is not the barrier for over-hill-themed parties. Of course, it’s never too late to start having fun at the age of 60.
- Ask a few questions to the honoree and get an answer for that prior.
- Now, after all the guests gathered ask the same question on them, test how close they know about the birthday person.
- Questions should be more about the birthday person. After the game is over announce the winner. Provide a gift to the winner.
COUPLE QUESTION AND ANSWER GAME
- In this game, the birthday person with their spouse will be participating.
- Shoot them couples of questions to know how much they understood each other.
- You can question them after making them sit back to back. Give them the placard with their photos to both of them.
- They have to raise the placard according to the question. It will be a fun game.
NEVER HAVE I EVER GAME
- It is a fantastic game with a lot of fun. In this game, there will be several questions.
- Every guest will be questioned with the same set of questions, either they have to answer the question using the “never have I ever “answer or they have to do some fun penalty.
THE BOWL GAME
- In this game, different fun activities were written and dropped in a bowl.
- The participants must be seated in a round formation. They have to pass this bowl to each other when the music is on.
- When the music goes off the person who is having the bowl, should pick an activity paper.
- They have to do that fun activity. And this game will go on.
- Guests can connect by participating in each fun fact-based puzzle game.
- Every participant must write a fun fact about them and drop it in a box.
- The host randomly reads the card and asks a particular guest to find the owner of the card.
- In this game, guests can participate. Every participant has to gather at the dining table area.
- A bow that contains everyone’s name will be given to them one by one.
- They have to pick a name from that and have to reveal a fun fact about that person.
- This game is for the honoree. The honoree must be blindfolded.
- After that, ask them to find any object by touching or smelling it.
- For this game, you can use some food items as an object.